Salesopedia™ welcomes your participation in our forums. These forums offer you the chance to interact with leaders and experts in our community, and with other Salesopedia.com users. We ask that you Post with respect for all fellow forum participants. This is a community. So, when you post, we encourage you to tell your fellow community members a little about who you are - not just an e-mail address, but a bit of a bio. It enriches the discussion to know who's "behind the post."
In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in the forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums or chats, at the sole discretion of the Salesopedia™ staff.
1. Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and “flaming” are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual.
2. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption -- such as consistent off-topic and/or frivolous commentary -- will not be tolerated such posts will be deleted or redirected to our general chat area.
Salesopedia.com and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive or disruptive nature.
This is your community - let us or your fellow posters know if you feel things are getting off-topic or inappropriate.
3. No all-caps (FOR EXAMPLE, LIKE THIS) or all-bolds please. It is extremely hard to read. Posts submitted in all-caps or all-bolds will be deleted automatically.
4. Although we love the extra information and sources you bring to this community, due to copyright and space issues, please do not quote entire news articles from other sources; small excerpts and/or a link keeps things legal. Instead, please provide a link.
Cutting and pasting of outside content is limited to three sentences. Any more than three, the whole post will be deleted.
Also, to keep the discussion and dialogue moving, please keep posts to a reasonable length. Excessively long posts will be deleted. If you have that much to say, talk to us about a blog or a 'reader's perspective' piece.
5. Please provide an e-mail address during the registration process. Your e-mail address will not be published on the site, except by you actively choosing to do so. You are limited to one user account on the system. Under no circumstances may you create alternate names, assume secondary identities or use someone else's name for your name.
6. You alone are responsible for the material you post. You will not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content or links to content that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify Salesopedia™, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the forums to determine compliance with all sections of this Agreement and any other operating rules established by us. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, remove, or otherwise alter any material submitted to or posted on the chats or forums. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent.
Notwithstanding all of the foregoing, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content in our discussion forums. Suspended members who re-register with new accounts will have those accounts deactivated without notice. Repeated attempts will result in our contacting your ISP with a complaint.
7. You understand and agree that Salesopedia™ is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. We are a distributor of content supplied by third parties and users of the chats and forums. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, or any other user of the forums, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of us.
8. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. Salesopedia™ is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion groups and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. The disclaimer of liability contained in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, inappropriate behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Each user specifically acknowledges that we are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, subscribers, members or other users of the chats and forums and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
9. You understand and agree that these discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in the chats or forums. You may not contact other participants privately by any means without their express prior permission.
10. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio in the forums is not appropriate. For details on submitting this kind of content, contact the web editor .
11. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to Salesopedia™ the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.